*COVID-19 Update. Until the reopening of our stores, we provide free shipping, exchanges and returns on all orders, with respect to all government directives. Please note that the delivery delays may be longer. Regarding returning items, we are extending our returns policy by 30 days. We would like communication of notice within 14 days of receipt of goods regarding the return so we can prepare for it, but we want you to feel comfortable buying from us and we are more than happy to be flexible receiving returns during this trying time. We will of course refund as soon as we receive the returned items.
Clergerie delivers to the following zones:
- EU – Euro zone : Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain
- United Kingdom
- United States.
Due to the current context we find ourselves in, we might exceptionally experience delays in our order processing and shipping time. Clergerie makes its best effort to proceed with all orders upon reception without undue delay. Orders are packed and shipped from our logistics center located in Romans, France.
All deliveries are "express" and are handled by our shipping partners DPD (France) and DHL (UK and EU). Average delivery time is 3 to 5 business days, for any order placed before noon. Delivery time may be subject to variations, depending on the country delivered to and transportation conditions, which are beyond Clergerie’s control.
Express delivery (2 to 3 business days) is free.
The client has 30 days to exercise its right of withdrawal, upon its order delivery day. Client can return the goods and be refunded with the corresponding amount.
Clergerie will refund the client in the 14 days that follow the reception of goods in warehouse, upon approval of products compliance with the below return conditions.
The refund includes amount of products all tax included as well as initial shipping costs.
It will be processed on the same payment method used by the client for its initial order.
The following conditions are mandatory to proceed with client orders returns:
- products must be returned in their original condition, with original undamaged packaging ;
- products must not have been worn ;
- products must be returned within 30 days of receipt.
1. Complete the Return Form included with your order. Indicate the article(s) to return and the return reason;
2. Securely package the product(s) and the completed Return Form in the original. shipping box or a similar one and seal;
3. Stick on the box the prepaid return label provided in the initial delivery;
4. For an order delivered in France:
- use the DPD prepaid return label provided in your initial delivery ;
- select your nearest DPD pick up point to drop off your parcel (list available on http://www.dpd.fr/retour) ;
- drop off your parcel within the 30 days that follow your order reception.
5. For an order delivered in European Union:
- use the DHL prepaid return label provided in your initial delivery ;
- contact your local DHL agency to arrange the collection of your parcel:
DHL UK : 0844 248 0828
DHL Germany: 0228 433 3112
DHL Spain: 0034 902 12 24 24
DHL Italy: 199 199 345
For any other country, you can find the contact of your local DHL on www.dhl.com: select your country then browse to section « Contact us» / DHL Express Customer Service.
Clergerie recommends using the prepaid return label provided, in order to ensure a fast and trackable method of return. Customers keep the right to return the products by other transportation means, as long as return conditions listed above are respected.